Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nail Art: Little Owl

So my nail art skills are limited, I will definitely admit. BUT I do have a thing for owls. They are my favorite animal, and yes this is very much due to my love for the Harry Potter series (I WILL be doing Harry Potter nails in the future). And I always feel I can paint them on my nails, even if it doesn't REALLY look as much like an owl as I would hope. Regardless, I'm sharing my little fella' today because I am on house cleaning duty during my break at work (yay working in a school!), and he's gonna get chipped off as soon as my hand go in the dishwater!

Now, I will say, I actually did these nails yesterday morning so I would have them for my grad class last night, but I never had the chance to post them. And after the house gets clean today, I have an epic candy-based design plan using SEVEN different polishes, which I may or may not do tonight:-)


This is China Glaze Luxe and Lush over Four Leaf Clover. The owl design in done with both of those colors, along with OPI Did it on 'em for the wings and belly, and Sinful Colors nail art polishes for the beak and eyes.

So is he as cute as I thought? I kind of want to name him before my messy apartment peels him off, and I get the feeling he's a male owl...is that weird of me? :-P

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how precious! I definitely agree that he seems like a male owl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl is freaking adorable!! That is such a great combo or colors. Ones that you sit the bottles nest to each other and think, "I dont think this is going to be pretty" and it just rocks!

    Btw... I have nominated you for an award ♥ You can find my blog on my profile! Keep rockin it lady!

    ReplyDelete