So I received one of these awards quite a while ago from Absolutely Cee, and recently got another of the same award from Lace & Lacquers. I'm not gonna lie, I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing with it. But now that I've read more about it, I think I know what I'm supposed to do, and am very flattered by being chosen!
So here's the lowdown:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger[s] who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
And the winners are (in no particular order!)...
1. xo, Noelle
10. Presh Polish
11. Pretty In Paint
12. Quite Polished
14. GaGa for Nails
So there is the first part of the award, now for 7 random facts:
1. I am in graduate school to be a professional school counselor (code words/PC term for guidance counselor).
2. I am married to an amazing man who has so far supported my nail polish obsession.
3. I live in the middle of nowhere just about, 45 minutes to the nearest "city" in any direction.
4. If it's sparkly or shiny, it will get my attention before anything else (hence the name Sparkle and Shine!)
5. I love cats! I have two, and they are the cutest pets ever.
6. For non-pet animals (though I kind of want one, anyway), owls are my favorite, and yes this is because of the Harry Potter books.
7. I spend approximately 1 1/2 on the road on a normal work day, and five hours on the road for school days.
There you have it, I think I have this award business down, but I would again like to thank the ones that awarded me with this, and congrats to those that I awarded! :-)