Monday, March 12, 2012

NOTD: Pinkish-silver-blue-purple-sparkle fun!

So my manicure today is a little odd to do, but looks really pretty and got me a lot of compliments at work today :-) Here we have two coats of Savvy French White as a base. On it are two coats of NYC Starry Silver Glitter, which is a pretty blend of silver sparkles with medium blue and lavender hex glittler. On top of THAT is two coats of Color Club Translucent, which is so sheer it only alludes to a very light pink. On on that is my top coat, plus a base coat, adding up to EIGHT layers of polish on my fingers! But its still pretty nonetheless!
Here's the shot with no flash in the florescent light of my apartment.

Here is the manicure with flash, I realize now I never finished cleaning my nails up! 
So here you have it, a pretty, different, fun manicure for the day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment