Monday, August 20, 2012

Color Club Halo Hues Update

Good morning/afternoon lovelies!

Okay, most of you may know that I have been HUNGERING for some amazing linear holographic polishes. So when it was released by Color Club at CosmoProf that they are coming out with a 6-polish line of them called Halo Hues this fall, needless to say I fell over in excitement.

Picture by Lacquered Lover, who got to see these amazing polishes at CosmoProf! LOOK AT THESE, who wouldn't want them?


The release of these polishes was supposed to be August 15th. HOWEVER, with all things wonderful, there has been a little bit of a delay...

But never to fear! I decided to contact the very lovely people at Color Club, who have been nothing but nice in answering my questions. While they are a little vague, as they have to be, they posted more information on their blog, and e-mailed me this link to direct anyone to. And I was told if I need help answering anyone's questions about this line, I need only ask :-).

So that's what I know thus far, if you want to know anything else, I'll see what I can find out!

-Jessica (Sparkle and Shine)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE HOLOS!!! ;o)

    I just got my Nfu Oh 65 in the mail today! Can't wait to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No the Link isn't working.... Thanks for the info:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be working now, thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  3. These look really pretty. I own all of the holos from #61-#66 Nfu-Oh but I think I will be picking up most of these too. I will be curious to see what happens with the 2013 ChG holo collection and if they really are holos (and if they are - good ones).

    ReplyDelete